Kamtech has provided consulting services to Rajasthan Foundation, Government of Rajasthan. We developed an interactive GIS map for the Districts of Rajasthan. Detailed resource mapping and socioeconomic analysis was conducted for each district.
Resource Mapping of Districts of Rajasthan:
- Local raw materials, (Minerals, Agriculture, Tourist attractions, Market-linked opportunities).
- Existing infrastructure including social infrastructure.
- Existing big industries and MSME Profile.
- Identification of viable projects and listing them district wise.
- Archaeological monuments with details of each in each district.
- Migrant Labor data, district wise (including skill set).